I am so thankful…. Thankful for the life God has given me… Because I have been allowed to know a small part of God.
I am thankful for doing well, for having a wonderful and amazing wife, four great kids, a home, food on the table and clothes to wear. I have been blessed with a comfortable bed and an amazing comforter.
– I have been blessed with the fact that if God is for me, as He is, it means NOTHING that others are against me….
– I have been blessed with the title of prince…. Child of God… Ambassador for Christ, and salt of the earth.…
– I have been blessed with the Holy Spirit living in me, and with the fact that if I ‘bother’ spending time with Him, both in obedience and in fellowship just the two of us, He guides me….
– I have been blessed that God chose little old me and that He knew me before I was born….
– I have been blessed with so much love from my heavenly Father that I must share it… And that everything I own, from money to family and honor is not mine at all, but God’s – so never mind if I lose it, because He provides for me all my life.
– I have been blessed that disease, guilt, shame, and fear are no longer mine, because Jesus took it all on the cross 2000 years ago. So much that when I lay hands on others, they are healed.
– I am so blessed that I can’t be bothered to worry about everything I don’t have and everything I can’t do – because in Christ, I can do everything, and in Him I have everything I need. All other problems are created by humans….. I’m not going to bother taking any of that upon myself.
With a tired and content thankful smile to my heavenly Father, I’ll get into bed and go to sleep now 😴….
And if you think this is just too much or a little nauseating, then take a look in the Bible and see who God created YOU to be…!!! Wow…. That’s no small potatoes – and especially not if you actually take it in and start to believe that it is valid for you as well!!! YOU ARE PRECIOUS…. YOU HAVE GREAT VALUE!!!
30 November 2016